Wednesday, May 5, 2010

DIY Invites- Preview

Now that they are all gone and RSVP are painfully slowly coming back, here they are. They took forever and I almost hated myself for even starting with this. Was is worth it? Well, let me answer that when my fingers regain life, after all the cutting, folder, pinching, gluing, etc...

For some guests, I wrapped the invitations in a khaki brown craft wrapping paper and used labels for the address.

For others, I didn't.

I originally wanted to wrap all the invites going internationally but ended up not doing it. and they got there in perfect conditions!
I used the same return address stamp I used on the STDs, which I had received for free form VistaPrint earlier last year...
The rest of the suite coming up tomorrow!
Bisous,

6 commentaires:

JEM - Aqua Bride said...

They look good and I like that little drawing/illustration on the labels. Can't wait to see the whole thing.

fashiondiva1981 said...

No wonder your fingers hurt! LOL! that is a lot of work but it is very pretty!

Frugalista said...

Those don't look like invites they look like presents!! Very pretty and fancy. Good job.

Chocolate Lover said...

Wow! They look beautiful! can't wait to see it all!

My Dream Ring said...

You tease you!!! I love the boxes, so cute!

Ms. Chouette said...

aww, thank you ladies!

JEM- I used that flourish on my monogram and throughtout the invitation suite