Thursday, May 20, 2010

DIY Photosharing card

So I always get annoyed when people take pictures of me and I never get them "back."

Since we are having a weekend filled with events and we hired a photographer just for our ceremony and reception {and it will take a while before we get our pictures back from him}, I created a photo sharing site with Shutterfly. This way, we can see every one's pictures and hopefully this will satisfy me!

To let our guests know, I designed this cute little cards on Photoshop and printed them through VistaPrint on business card size paper. I will put them in our out of town baskets and somewhere at the reception...

The actual cards came out crooked but it was dirt cheap and I can't be bothered right now.

Front



BackWelcome page

[sorry I am having technical difficulties showing you what the page looks like... I will try reloading it later]

Thoughts?

Bisous,

7 commentaires:

Bicoastal Bride said...

We’re doing the exact same thing! I think it’s such a great idea!

My Dream Ring said...

Trust me your guests will love and use them....all of mine did! Very cute!

Frugalista said...

What a great idea!! The older folks probably won't quite "get" it but most will and then you will have tons of great pics!!

JEM - Aqua Bride said...

Mine are very similar to yours except that it's a picture of our faces on there. Yours turned out really well.

Ms. Chouette said...

Thanks ladies.

Jem & Bicoastal- I have to check yours.

Jeana- Thanks! I wondered whether people would even use it. Maybe they will just post them on facebook, so that's comforting.

Frugalista- I know exactely what you mean! LOL!

Chocolate Lover said...

I think this is a great idea. And I think most of your friends will do it :)

Amberdawn said...

Very pretty :) I like it.