Friday, June 18, 2010

I Am Mrs. Chic Now!

Hello Blog world!

Sorry for the really long absence. I have been struggling for two days on how to write this post.

I will start by saying that I love being married. It's better than I ever thought it would be. Not sure how to explain it....

The wedding itself was weird (at some point I will give you all the juicy details) and I wish I was one of those girls who come back after their wedding and say, "things went wrong but it was perfect." LOL. It wasn't and I am trying not to be bitter about it. But I love that at the end of the day, I became Mrs. Chic!


Since the wedding day, I have stayed away from anything wedding related. I wanted nothing to do with any of it! That is so weird since my life revolved around wedding planning for almost 18 months, whether it was just obsessing thoughts, procrastinating attitude, or even actual productive wedding planning. And now nothing!

Now that the wedding is over, I guess I just wanted something else to obsess over that is not wedding related (maybe I need to get knocked up or something... Just kidding). So you can say I lost my wedding planning mojo!

I am sure it will come back as I get my pictures and videos back though!

Meanwhile, I just wanted to come back and say thank you to all the readers and followers who have given me advices on the multiple decisions I was struggling with, and encouragements along the way. So thank you!

I can't believe I am someone's wife! I am Mrs. Chic now. Ick!

Bisous,

9 commentaires:

The Pink Bride said...

Congratulations! I am also married now...Mrs. Pink! Lol. When was your actual date of marriage? I understand losing the wedding mojo. Your blog was wonderful. I wish you all the best!

My Dream Ring said...

CONGRATS!!!!!!

LizzieBeth said...

Hey girl! It's Amers from the Knot!

I watched the video, and you looked amazing! I cannot wait to see pictures!

Chocolate Lover said...

Congrats lady! So happy for you!

Amberdawn said...

Congrats :)

Better to be sick of wedding stuff than sick of marriage stuff ;) Glad you're enjoying married life :)

JEM - Aqua Bride said...

Oh i'm so happy for you and I can't wait to see pictures. Lots and lots of pictures. Congratulations again.

Just me said...

Congratulations on your wedding! Everything looked BEAUTIFUL! Whatever happened to the crazy hair stylist??

Melissa said...

Congratulations! :) i must say im really impressed by the boarding passes :D i think its a wonderful idea! i was wondering whether it would be possible for you to share the template with me? I want to create something like that, but i have no idea how to do it on powerpoint.

Ms. Chouette said...

Thank you everone

The pink Bride, Congrats! The wedding was on 5-30

Just me, I didn't go with the crazy hairstylist. Big mistake!

Melissa, Thanks for the compliment on the passes. Of course I can share what I did...I can either post about it later or I can email you...