Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Tomorrow Night....

.... I will be on a plane to see my love!!!!

Poor thing, instead of seeing a beautiful wife, he will face (lol) all the breakout pimples on my face from all this stress. eich! I have never felt this overwhelmed or overworked in my entire life. This move is going to kill me.



Anyways, I always love taking pictures of clouds from the airplanes, particularly on international travel since the plane is so much higher in the air. Weirds things I do right? LOL

But I can't wait to be up in the air knowing it's all "over".

Bisous,

2 commentaires:

fashiondiva1981 said...

Wow Chouette! The big day (apart from your wedding day of course!LOL!) has finally arrived! WEll, all the best in your new journey as a Londonian wife! Good luck with your job search and keep us posted.
bisous!

buhdoop said...

Those clouds look like snow! Pretty.